Sunday, October 9, 2011

Latest Obsession

I am currently OBSESSED with nail art blogs. These people are crazy talented and they all seem to have mastered the "I'm right handed so anything cool I try to paint with my left hand sucks real bad" problem. I think my favorite site I've found so far is Hey, Nice Nails! The stuff they do is nuts, and they just do it for funsies usually.

I'm currently in the middle of moving (again) and most of my art supplies are packed away, so this new hobby came at a perfect time! I can still paint and be creative and not have to bust out all my art stuff. Also I'm hoping that as I get better it'll help me stop biting my nails :/ I figure if I have pretty art on my nails I'll be less likely to want to gnaw it off..eh? Worth a shot!

OPI is my favorite brand because they always come out with awesome lines. Katy Perry has had one, Pirates of the Caribbean, Glee, and now they're coming out with a line for The Muppets! And guess who snagged a bottle early??....meeee :D Rainbow Connection!
It's like a friggin party on my nails! 10x more sparkly and colorful in person too.

I'll share more pictures as I try more stuff out...if it's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment