Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 2

Day # 2
Favorite Movie:

Once again there is just no way I can choose one movie without acknowledging the others that make me super happy. So heres my top 10 list of films I could watch over and over and over.

1. Garden State (Zach Braff is my pretend boyfriend)
2. Knocked Up (Judd Apatow's kids make that movie for me..hilarious!)
3. Mamma Mia (give me a movie I can sing along with and I am a happy camper)
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (just plain ridiculous)
5. Once (beautiful, sad, amazing)
6. Up (Dug is 100% my lab, Rocket, in cartoon form)
7. Enchanted (how I wish real life was)
8. Where the Wild Things Are (favorite kids book, perfectly made into movie form, love it)
9. Anything by Mel Brooks (my faves are Young Frankenstein, The Producers, Robin Hood-Men in Tights, and Blazing Saddles though)
10. Alice in Wonderland (cartoon version and I haven't seen it yet but I know the new one will be joining this list shortly..it has my other pretend boyfriend Johnny Depp in it after all)

I went back through the list and tried to pick one that was a little more my favorite than the rest and I decided on Monty Python and the Holy Grail (but just barely). My family loves watching that movie together (with the exception of my mother, she thinks it's dumb) and then we all quote the ridiculous lines to each other "Tis but a flesh wound!".."No it's not..your arms been cut off!" while my mother shakes her head and wonders how all of her children ended up with their dad's sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. the first time my brother and i convinced my mom to watch monty python, she fell asleep and didn't get why it was so funny...which we thought was hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy list of movies. There are still a couple of those I have yet to see, but they're in my Netflix cue!

    <3 Sarah Westervin
    www.westervin.com/blog

    ReplyDelete