Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 8


Day # 8
A photo that makes me angry or sad.

I find todays entry a little weird. I don't really want to go search for a photo that makes me angry, I don't have any laying around cause..well, why would I want to look at something that makes me angry? Sooo here's a picture that makes me sad.
That's right, a blank piece of paper. Which is exactly what I was staring at until I distracted myself by writing this. I'm supposed to be writing a 4-6 page paper that was actually due yesterday. The paper is a compare and contrast on a book that has a film adaptation. Now originally all we knew is that we had to choose a book from a list of about 6, read the book, answer some questions and then watch the movie later. So I chose Twilight..because I had already read and seen it. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy. NOT. I come to find out a few days ago that there is also a paper due.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the books, but we can all admit that the first was not the most amazing piece of literature to hit the bookshelves. Now, I can BS like nobody's business..but 5 pages..about Twilight. No one is THAT good.

So wish me luck as I attempt to get more than.."I DONT WANT TO WRITE THIS" written down on my outline :/ Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment