Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 5 & 6

Day # 5 and # 6
Favorite Quote
Whatever I want

I'd like to say I have some super inspirational quote that I like to live my life by..but I definitely do not. Instead I like quotes from ridiculous shows and movies, such as:

I'll have an Appletini...easy on the tini. Mmmm you can really taste the apples. - JD [Scrubs]

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal to primates. Once someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for it's life. - Dwight K. Schrute (Office)

I haven't had this many problems with a book since Where's Waldo went to the barber pole factory. - Tracy Jordan (30 Rock)

aaaand onto the next..whatever I darn well fancy..hmmm how about balloons!

My lovely friend Ellen and I took advantage of a short lived nice day, and made a balloon tree!
I have since decided that balloon trees are quite possibly the happiest creation on earth. All trees should grow balloons. End of story.

Here's some shots from our awesome sunday adventure.
(pictures courtesy of my crappy point and shoot and Ellen's awesome Minolta..you can tell the difference..a film camera is definitely my next camera purchase)

I love Spring and balloons and photography and Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment