While admiring other peoples blogs (and feeling bad about out how crazy productive they all are) I came across this little ditty.
- Day 01 — Your favorite song
- Day 02 — Your favorite movie
- Day 03 — Your favorite television program
- Day 04 — Your favorite book
- Day 05 — Your favorite quote
- Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 07 — A photo that makes you happy
- Day 08 — A photo that makes you angry/sad
- Day 09 — A photo you took
- Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago
- Day 11 — A photo of you taken recently
- Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 13 — A fictional book
- Day 14 — A non-fictional book
- Day 15 — A fanfic
- Day 16 — A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
- Day 18 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 19 — A talent of yours
- Day 20 — A hobby of yours
- Day 21 — A recipe
- Day 22 — A website
- Day 23 — A YouTube video
- Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 25 — Your day, in great detail
- Day 26 — Your week, in great detail
- Day 27 — This month, in great detail
- Day 28 — This year, in great detail
- Day 29 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
- Day 30 — Whatever tickles your fancy
..a list of things to blog about everyday. So I think I will try it. Now normally I don't like having to choose my favorites of things like songs or movies..and I doubt that will change now, because I have a lot of favorites. But that's alright, I will most likely have a few favorites for each subject, and that just means you get more! This should be fun, and I think you should join along. I found the list over at Goodnight Little Spoon. I stumbled upon her blog yesterday and already love it..she posted a picture of a gummi bear chandelier recently..AMAZING.. I want it more than anything in life! haha. Alright, now that that's taken care of lets get started..
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
I want to dance to this at my wedding some day.
Hallelujah - Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris
I love this song no matter who sings it (well maybe not just anybody) but I thought this version by JT was beautiful.
Stare at the Sun - Thrice
This song reminds me of high school when me, liv and the boys would lay around listening to music and watching random/weird movies like Pi which the song also reminds me of.
Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
From the movie Once, which is a must see for music lovers. Beautiful song, plus they're married in real life which is just cute.
Imagine - John Lennon
My inner hippy is at peace when I hear this..plus who doesn't like this song?
You & Me - Dave Matthews Band
As a past hater but newly converted lover of the DMB, I have to give him a shout out on here. This dude is an amazing musician and all the songs he writes for his lady/kids make me love him even more. I hope my future family will be as rad as in this song.
Alright that about does it..only 5 more than I was supposed to..not bad ;) now it's your turn!